Oranjehof is run by passionate volunteers. We’d love some helping hands to ensure our ongoing success, and make the place come alive. Plus, as a charity we really value financial contributions.
Right now - we have a worthwhile initiative on the go. Add your name to a 50m spectacular Art Mural on the Oranjehof outside wall of our building.
Make a Donation, and your name goes on our Memorial Wall. The bright, colourful painting is a work by renowned Amsterdam artist Jan van der Ploeg.
Join in! Click here - To find out more.
Claim a tax rebate of 33% from the IRD. We're a registered charity.
And come along! In Foxton
The Art Mural will be unveiled on 24 April, at the official launch of the country's first ever Dutch Week, by Ambassador Mira Woldberg, MP Marja Lubeck, and the Minister of Ethnic Communities, Priyanca Radhakrishnan.
Other ways to help
You can also:
- Join our Newsletter by sending us an email: email@example.com
- Join us as a tour guide, or help out with the occasional events – if you’re local
- Get involved in organising our Art Exhibitions
- Take charge of our Communications
- Donate through our GiveaLittle page
- Make a (monthly) contribution - Dutch Connection, account number 12-3232-0128111-02
- Invite us to come and talk about joining Oranjehof as a donor or corporate sponsor
- Consider the Dutch Connection Trust as a beneficiary in your will
- Invite us for a presentation to your organisation, to tell you more about onze plek
- Send a cheque to The Dutch Connection, PO Box 42051, Orakei, Auckland 1745
The Dutch Connection is an Incorporated Charitable Trust: 1714348 (CC11088).
You can claim a tax credit for your donation.