Help Ons – Please Give Us a Hand
Give a little or a lot – Alle beetjes helpen
The story of de Nederlanders in Nieuw Zeeland, is a story worth telling. So let's enable our kids and grandchildren to find out more about the unique experience of Mamma en Pappa, Oma en Opa. Over time, we will add today’s stories as well. The footprint of the Dutch community is an integral part of the cultural fabric of the nation.
With your help, Oranjehof can keep nurturing those Dutch Connections - with each other, with our cultural heritage here (ons erfgoed, heerlijk eten), and with Nederland - taal, cultuur en kunst.
Join a Colourful Art Mural!
Right now - we have a worthwhile initiative on the go. Add your name to a 50m spectacular Art Mural – on the Memorial Wall, on the Oranjehof side of our building. Make a Donation, and your name goes on our Memorial Wall.
Claim a tax rebate of 33% from the IRD. We're a registered charity.
Join the Oranjehof team
If you’re an organisation? Get involved. Invite us to come and talk to you: firstname.lastname@example.org
As an individual? Add your personal ‘touch of Dutch’ - by giving us your support. The Dutch Connection Trust is run entirely by volunteers. Talk to us if you're interested to help the Trust - in any way! If you live close to Foxton? Join Oranjehof or De Molen – and help out in any way you like.
Drop by in Oranjehof, for a chat! Or book us in for a coffee: email@example.com
Want to get involved?
Oranjehof is run by passionate volunteers. We’d love some helping hands to ensure our ongoing success, and make the place come alive. Plus, as a charity we really value financial contributions. Right now... Add your name to the 40m spectacular Art Mural on the Oranjehof outside wall of our building.
Make a Donation, and your name goes on our Memorial Wall. The bright, colourful painting is a work by renowned Amsterdam artist Jan van der Ploeg.
Other ways to help
You can also:
- Join our Newsletter by sending us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us as a tour guide, or help out with the occasional events – if you’re local
- Get involved in organising our Art Exhibitions
- Take charge of our Communications
- Donate through our GiveaLittle page
- Make a (monthly) contribution - Dutch Connection, account number 12-3232-0128111-02
- Invite us to come and talk about joining Oranjehof as a donor or corporate sponsor
- Consider the Dutch Connection Trust as a beneficiary in your will
- Invite us for a presentation to your organisation, to tell you more about onze plek
- Send a cheque to The Dutch Connection, PO Box 42051, Orakei, Auckland 1745
You can also make a bigger contribution. For a chat about Oranjehof Sponsorship arrangements? Please email email@example.com
We would be happy to provide you with more detailed information. Every dollar you give, goes to the success of Oranjehof.
The Dutch Connection is an Incorporated Charitable Trust: 1714348 (CC11088).
You can claim a tax credit for your donation.